Tuesday, July 11, 2017

A Couple of Useful Attachment Additions

I happened to spot these attachments in the Shop Vac section of Canadian Tire, and decided to pick them up, for use with the Shop Vac and the Aeruses (?) and Electroluxes: a flexible crevice tool and soft bristled dusting brush.



Out of the package. Naturally, these can fit onto the Style R hose with an adaptor. I can see tons of uses for these tools, especially with electronics.



I also decided to pick up a new hose for the Shop Vac, as the one that came with it didn't have a proper handle. This one is 8 feet long, with a handgrip and suction bleed valve.


Handle, with the suction bleed valve open:


And finally, the trusty old Shop Vac with new hose and tools:


The soft bristled dusting brush goes into service, on the Epic 8000, to clean off my computer desktop and all its assorted paraphernalia. It gets right into the grooves of everything, which is just why I wanted it.


No comments:

Post a Comment