Monday, December 24, 2012

Two Guardians Plus an Epic Prepare for Christmas

For both everyday, 'lightweight' cleaning and full-on, hardcore, use-every-single-attachment cleaning, I can't think of anything better than these two vacuums:


I had to do the sofas, living room furniture, bare floors, baseboards, counter tops, table tops, and bathroom, and figured that the (Aerus) Guardians could take care of it all very easily. Naturally, they did.


These are by far my most used, most effective, go-to cylinder vacuums, and when you have a (relatively) large selection to choose from, that's saying something.


The logo on the Lux Guardian almost looks like its lit up, but its just very shiny.


I did the carpet with one of the battleship gray Epic 3500s. This one is in rather better cosmetic condition than the other, especially with the replacement handle:



Funnily enough, I've never gotten a vacuum or anything vacuum related for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. I just got one of the epics in as a trade-in at my dyson store. were these things really from the 90s?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that model came out somewhere between 1995-8, I think.

      Delete