Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Style R Electrolux and Aerus Lineup

Just for the heck of it, I felt like taking some shots of all my Style R vacuums. I don't have all of them, of course*, but this is a good representation of machines from the beginning to the end of the run.



Back row, left to right: Aerus Lux 9000 C134F, Aerus Guardian C154B, Aerus Lux Guardian C154E .

Front row, left to right: Electrolux Guardian 75th Anniversary C134A, Electrolux Epic 8000 C133A, Electrolux Renaissance C104H, Electrolux Renaissance C104A.

Electrolux Style R models, clockwise from top (Guardian 75th C134A, Epic 8000 C133A, Renaissance C104A, Renaissance C104H). These are much better looking than their Aerus counterparts, partly because most are missing the HEPA filter and are thus much more streamlined, and partly because gray is a nicer color than pale blue:



Aerus Style R models (Guardian C154E, Guardian C154B, Lux 9000 C134F):



As an addendum, here is this week's cleaning team: the white, grey, and red Epic 8000 and Epic 3500. It's certainly a fetish with me, but I do like to use similarly colored and/or styled machines when I'm using them in pairs, not to mention the fact that I like to use all the original and/or matching attachments with a particular machine.



It's difficult to say whether one of these is my favourite. Certainly, the Renaissance C104A blows the others out of the water in terms of looks (and for that matter, it does the same for all other Electrolux and Aerus models, before or since), but the two newest machines, the C154B and C154E, have more power than the others. Like I said in another post, comparing machines is difficult. Each model or series of models has something distinctive and interesting about it. In short, there's good to be found in everything.

*Just to keep it straight, I don't have the Electrolux Guardian 75th Anniversary C134B, Electrolux Guardian Encore C134C, Electrolux Lux 9000 C134D, Electrolux Guardian C134E, and the Aerus Lux 9000 C154A (assuming this model exists). Funds permitting, and reasonable prices offered, I'd like to add these to the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment