Sunday, May 21, 2017

Some Forgotten About Pictures

I was tooling through my 'Vacuums' picture folder on my external hard drive, and came across a few pictures that I thought looked nice, and a few oddities as well.

First, a blurry picture of the (later) 88. I like the perspective on this one.



The 89, with the PN III, cleaning the carpet. A very common sight during my younger days.



The Epic 8000 sits on the table. It isn't as elegant as the Renaissance C104A, but much more so than the C104H.



Yet another table picture, for the Guardian C154B.



This is the second of the vacuums I had when I was living in China, the Electrolux Ingenio. It was fairly powerful, had a variable speed motor, reusable cloth bag, and a telescopic wand. I regret not snagging this and bringing it back home.



The bronze Model G. Very elegant...in fact, the most elegant American Electrolux.



Another view of the bronze G:



The blue Model G, decked out with hose cord and power nozzle. I'm not sure if the original hose cord would have been in matching blue or not.



Black vacuums look better in the shade?



The first of the two vacuums I had when in China, the Electrolux 'Tabby'. This is the first, and to date only (thank heaven) machine that ever conked out on me. I was vacuuming with it one day, and it gave a dismal groan and blew up in a puff of smoke. Oh well. It did serve me well enough for a couple of years.


No comments:

Post a Comment