Saturday, April 13, 2013

Portraits Fit for a King

This post isn't strictly about vacuums; rather, it's about an iPhone app I happened on called "HDR", by "Lucky Clan" that takes very good, clear, crisp, detailed, and well-lit pictures.

The Renaissance was on furniture/dusting/bare floor duty yesterday, and I thought he deserved a little photo session, both to celebrate his handsomeness, and as a congratulations for a well-done cleaning job.

Picture 1 was processed with the 'auto' filter, and 2 with the 'contrast' filter. Don't get me wrong...I'm not a professional, and don't fully understand all the things a professional would in taking pictures, but I find these pictures are light years beyond those taken with the normal iPhone camera. It's great to see a fitting subject (the Renaissance) immortalized in fitting pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment